Through educational and interest-based courses, students will get a chance to explore new academic interests while also deepening their knowledge of subject fields that interest them. This will include workshops on applying for undergraduate programs, writing effective personal statements, and preparing for the SAT.
The LUMS Winter School is open to students of:
- O-Level, Matriculation, IB MYP,
- A-level, FSc, and IB DP,
*Those on a gap year are eligible to apply.
The fee structure is as follows:
Participants must register online through the website by clicking on their desired programme and filling out a one-page form. Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following:
- A passport-sized photograph for the CES smartcard. It should be against a white background.
- Correct CNIC/B Form details.
Incorrect information provided during the registration process will lead towards cancellation of your enrolment at any stage, and participants will not be entitled to claim a refund.
Once you have completed your online registration, you may proceed to the payment section. You have two options:
1. Pay online using your bank debit/credit cards through LUMS online payment system https://pay.lums.edu.pk
2. Download the fee voucher and deposit cash in any branch of the designated banks specified on the fee voucher.
Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 to 48 working hours, and your payment status will be updated to "ENROLLED" in the online application portal.
KalPay Taleem offers an instalment facility for participants enrolled in CES on-campus courses and workshops. If you want this option, please email email@example.com??or call at 0328 3044414 for more information.