LUMS ensures an enabling environment for learning and takes strict action against Violation of Code of Conduct.
- LUMS has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of aggressive behavior such as harassments, stalking, or ragging activities and can result in strict disciplinary action.
- Vehicles are allowed in the designated Free Parking area only.
- Parking on pathways, roads and crossings is considered a violation of campus policies.
- Repeated parking violation will result in fines and/or being barred from entry into LUMS.
- LUMS reserves the right to grant or deny admission.
- Admissions are processed on a first-come-first-served basis. No further enrollments will be taken once the seats fill up for a particular session.
- At least 80% attendance along with submission of graded components is required to receive certificate of completion.
- Attendance will be marked during the first ten minutes of every class.
- Participants coming late or leaving early from the class will be marked absent.
- Certificate of completion must be collected within a month of session conclusion.
- The Centre will not be responsible for damaged or lost certificates after the aforementioned deadline.
- Marking proxy attendance is strictly prohibited and is considered a violation of LUMS policies.
- CES reserves the right to not award a certificate if the programme criteria is not satisfactorily met.
- PKR 5000 will be charged in case of name change or reprint of certificate.
- PKR 3000 will be charged in case of damage to or loss of smart card.
- Misuse of the smartcard on and off-campus or facilitating unauthorized access to outsiders to enter the campus will be a breach of LUMS policy and can result in strict disciplinary action.
- Participants are required to return the smartcard in the last class of the session. Failure to do so can result in non-issuance of certificate and the participants being barred entry into LUMS.
- In case of lost or stolen card, student should immediately contact the team with their details at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The session fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds are only given if a session is cancelled by the Center for Continuing Education Studies.