O-Level, Matriculation, IB MYP,
A-level, FSc, and IB DP,
*Those on a gap year are eligible to apply.
This course aims to examine different kinds of communication skills and equip students with the means to effectively use these skills in academic, professional, and social situations. They will develop the confidence to participate independently in classroom discussions. By the end of the programme, students will also learn to work collaboratively in groups and be able to advocate for personal views while benefiting from multiple perspectives.
Navigate the intricate balance between societal demands and financial goals, and learn about the essential characteristics and attitudes required for success. Harness the power of behaviour and skill development, as well as the art of prototyping your life by defining multiple pathways to success and setting meaningful goals. Finally, delve into a captivating case study on how to seamlessly incorporate Ikigai into your own life.
From brainstorming innovative business ideas to crafting business plans and understanding marketing strategies, this course empowers you to think like a business leader. Cultivate your creativity, problem-solving skills, and business acumen. Focus on learning the essential skills and strategies to successfully launch and grow a new business, delve into practical aspects of entrepreneurship, such as identifying and overcoming common challenges, building a supportive network, and developing a growth mindset
This course aims to inculcate journalistic knowledge and practices in aspiring journalists and digital content creators. It offers a hands-on approach to understanding the mechanisms of news media and the realm of digital news-gathering that shapes our local and global opinions. Through this course, students will learn to read, write, and edit journalistic content with stronger ethical skills along with building a proficiency in the digital journalism realm.
Through a blend of film analysis, hands-on exercises, and thought-provoking discussions, students will gain insights into how directors use visual and narrative techniques to evoke powerful emotions and convey messages. From classic masterpieces to contemporary blockbusters, we'll dissect iconic scenes and unravel the magic that makes movies a universal language.
SAT Preparatory course will prepare students in the important components of the exam which include, reading and writing, analytical mathematics, and the optional essay. SAT Coaching will have an additional cost of PKR 15,000.
Led by LUMS professors in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and internet technologies, this programme will provide an immersive and hands-on learning experience. Students will learn how to build intelligent machines, analyse data to uncover insights, and design cutting-edge applications that shape the future of technology. Students will take FutureTech classes between 5-7 p.m. everyday. FutureTech will have an additional cost of PKR 25,000/-
The courses included in this elective are:
- Decoding the Internet: Structure, Function, and Future: Students will learn how the Internet is structured, how data is transmitted across the network, and understand internet security, privacy, and ethical issues related to internet use.
- Internet of Things: Explore the Internet of Things (IoT), a network of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other objects that are embedded with sensors, software, and connectivity to exchange data and control operations.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Understand the fascinating world of AI and Machine Learning and discover how they can be used to solve some of the biggest challenges facing humanity today.
- Data Science: Understand how to analyse, visualise, and interpret data, and gain an introduction to the fundamentals of data science.
- Computer Vision: Learn how to develop algorithms that can solve some real-world problems using visual information.